This course will develop participants’ abilities to communicate assertively in the workplace and beyond, and develop more confidence in interpersonal situations.
This highly practical course provides participants with plenty of opportunity to practise the skills covered and try out new techniques in a safe and supportive environment.
Course content covers:
- Discerning between passive, aggressive and assertive styles
- Communicating clearly about rights and preferences
- Speaking up in groups
- Dealing with overbearing personalities
- Standing your ground
- Being able to say no
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Post-course contacts for help and advice.
- Certificate of attendance.