This course is designed for people who use writing in their professional lives and would like to enhance the style, impact and clarity of their work.
Please note that this course is not focused on writing basics such as spelling, grammar or basic English skills. Instead, it is designed for those who already have a good grasp of the basics and are ready to elevate the quality and impact of documents such as reports; promotional copy; professional records; correspondence; articles; policies and procedures; proposals; persuasive text and explanatory documents.
- Purpose-driven text
- Language and vocabulary
- Objective vs persuasive writing
- Organisation and flow
- Legal issues, attribution and copyright
- Clarity, brevity and efficiency
- Brand voice and writing tone
- Authenticity and impact
- Format, layout and visual appeal
- The power of editing
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.