Please note that this course is not focused on writing basics such as spelling, grammar or basic English skills. Instead, it is designed for those who already have a good grasp of the basics and are ready to elevate the quality and impact of documents such as reports; promotional copy; professional records; correspondence; articles; policies and procedures; proposals; persuasive text and explanatory documents.
- Purpose-driven text
- Language and vocabulary
- Objective vs persuasive writing
- Organisation and flow
- Legal issues, attribution and copyright
- Clarity, brevity and efficiency
- Brand voice and writing tone
- Authenticity and impact
- Format, layout and visual appeal
- The power of editing
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Post-course contacts for help and advice.
- Certificate of attendance.