Whether on the sports field or in the workplace, a coach’s role is to help others improve performance, reach potential and realise goals.
Different from the functions of teaching, mentoring or counselling, coaching helps another person find solutions, improve skills and expand their competence.
This course looks at what it takes to be a great workplace coach and provide others with the type of timely support and feedback that can fuel incremental improvement.
Taking a structured and strengths-based approach to coaching, this course will help participants build strong coaching relationships and learn a suite of skills and tools for bringing out the best in others.
- Building positive relationships
- Strengths-based people management
- Guiding decision making
- Direct, timely communication
- Outcomes-oriented coaching
- Normalising statements
- Clarifying tools
- Solution focused responses
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.