This course looks at what it takes to be a great workplace coach and provide others with the type of timely support and feedback that can fuel incremental improvement.
Taking a structured and strengths-based approach to coaching, this course will help participants build strong coaching relationships and learn a suite of skills and tools for bringing out the best in others.
- Building positive relationships
- Strengths-based people management
- Guiding decision making
- Direct, timely communication
- Outcomes-oriented coaching
- Normalising statements
- Clarifying tools
- Solution focused responses
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.