This practical and engaging course explores what it takes to retain our customers and how the way we handle complaints can impact the quality of our services and overall organisational success.
Using the CLIENT model of complaint handling, we explore how to receive feedback with professionalism and grace, and focus on retaining the customer. We also explore how organisations typically lose customers and how smart organisations retain them.
Driven by the mantra “under promise, over deliver”, skills developed include:
- Amazing customer care
- Communication tools
- Client empathy
- Telephone tips
- The CLIENT approach to complaint handling:
Identify problem and action
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.