While some people do have natural strengths in terms of EQ, many of the key competencies can be learned and this course will help participants to identify and develop these skills for use in their professional and personal lives.
Content includes all four EQ capabilities
- Self Awareness: Measuring your current EQ, recognising emotional strengths and weaknesses, mood tracking, emotional vs wise decision making
- Self Management: Authenticity, adaptability, thought management, impulse control
- Social Awareness: Empathy, cultural awareness, recognising cues, cultural intelligence
- Social Skill: Giving and receiving constructive feedback, conflict management, influence, inclusion and acknowledgement
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Post-course contacts for help and advice.
- Certificate of attendance.