This evidence-driven session draws on psychological research to develop skills for communicating with people with a wide range of perspectives, behaviours, attitudes and approaches.
Exploring areas such as human motivations, communication styles and personality spectrums, it will equip you to build stronger relationships and better manage challenging conversations.
We will provide practical tools and techniques to help work effectively with others, even in the face of communication barriers, personality “clashes”, different values, high emotions or hostile attitudes.
- Positive communication strategies
- Understanding personality types
- Attention issues
- Dealing with emotions
- Contagious calm
- Psychological barriers
- Expectations, bias and assumptions
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.