This insightful course presents a psychologically informed approach to influential communications and introduces a suite of tools and techniques to enhance your information and communicate your message.
With implications for campaigners, writers, speakers, marketing and a variety of communication and people-related roles, this course reveals how the research into neurological function and psychology of influence can be effectively applied in a range of situations.
- Ethical persuasion
- Purpose-driven communications
- Understanding influence
- The role of language
- Authentic credibility
- Engaging emotions
- Factoring in audience perspectives
- Surprise, images and analogy
- Leveraging dissonance
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Post-course contacts for help and advice.
- Certificate of attendance.