Designed for those who have completed an introductory course and/or have speaking experience, this course teaches specific skills for more impactful speaking, including techniques such as vocal range, verbal technique, stance, posture, and use of storytelling.
- Vocal range and verbal technique
- Volume, pitch, tone, intonation
- Stance, posture, personal space
- Eye contact, expression, gesture
- Language and word choice
- Use of storytelling and quotes
- Personalising the facts
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.