Led by an experienced Noongar trainer, this one-day course will develop awareness and sensitivity, while providing practical skills and actionable real-world ways to improve how we engage with Aboriginal people and their communities.
- Understanding cultural safety
- Aboriginal culture
- Impact of colonisation
- Intergenerational trauma
- Social and emotional wellbeing
- Inclusive practices
- Building trust
- Language tools
- Acknowledging Country
- Welcoming workplaces and services
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.