This workshop is designed to help staff refine and develop their skills in service planning and create more effective and personalised documents to serve as a “roadmap” for the individual’s personal journey towards wellbeing.
Content covered includes
- The role of client plans
- Collaborating with clients
- Developing goals and strategies
- Tools and Templates to mix and match
- Planning from a person centred, strength-based approach
- Characteristics of effective plans
- Creative approaches to bring plans to life
- Flexible formats to suit individual needs
- Reviewing and evaluating plans
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.