Developed by Mental Health First Aid Australia, this course is based on guidelines developed through the expert consensus of people with lived experience of mental health problems and professionals.
Note: This course is not a therapy or a support group. This course is
not recommended for individuals recently bereaved by suicide.
- How to identify warning signs for suicide
- How to confidently support a person in crisis
- How to help the person stay safe
- How to connect someone to appropriate professional help.
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.