Touching on the purpose of consumer records, legal issues, writing style, accuracy and appropriate levels of detail, this course will help participants develop effective and efficient notes to support both client and service needs.
Content covered includes:
- The role of consumer records
- Links between records and services
- Structuring records
- Developing impartial, accurate and complete writing
- Appropriate language
- Legal requirements
- Writing efficiently to minimise paperwork
- Integrating organisation policies and procedures
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.