Personality disorders are a group of conditions that disrupt thinking, behaviour and emotion causing distress and making it difficult to function in everyday life.
Disorders include Antisocial, Avoidant Borderline, Narcissistic, Obsessive-compulsive and Schizotypal.
This course is designed to help mental health workers and others who have contact with people experiencing these illnesses. You’ll leave equipped to provide practical support and improved services.
- Symptoms including mood swings, mistrust, poor impulse control
and relationship difficulties
- Emotional and behavioural effects
- Associated diagnoses
- Treatments available
- Specialised communication skills
- Community resources and support
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.