This engaging and stimulating course invites participants to discover ways to support self-determination and utilise practical tools for providing genuinely individualised services, while balancing considerations such as duty of care, financial constraints and organisational requirements.
- Traditional vs individualised approaches
- Identity, diversity + citizenship
- Personalised planning
- Strengths-based practice
- Enhance choice and control
- Recognise consumer expertise
- Source further support
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.