This course is ideal for health professionals and support workers who are seeking tools to support someone who is challenged by mood management. However, it is practical and accessible and pragmatic enough to also be of value to people looking for tools for use in their own lives or those of their families.
- Understanding mood
- Recognising emotions
- Thoughts, emotions and behaviour
- Primary and secondary emotions
- Distress tolerance tools
- Mood swings and variability
- Keepin’ it REAL
Rage, Elation, Anxiety, Low mood
- Coping tools
- Mindfulness for mood
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.