This practical course looks at boundary frameworks and supports workers to identify appropriate boundaries when working with clients, colleagues and the wider community, while remaining caring and compassionate.
Each participant will receive a take-home pack of resources including practical tools to navigate real-world situations.
Content covered includes:
- Boundary frameworks and role clarity
- Continuum of professional behaviour
- Triple C: Compassion, Caution, Connotation
- Recognising transgressions
- Handling dual relationships
- Social media and digital relationships
- Links with legislation, codes and procedures
- Understanding transference
- Real-world case studies
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.