Designed for anyone working with people, especially in the health, community or education sectors, this course explores how we can create positive, effective relationships, within appropriate legal and ethical parameters.
This practical course looks at boundary frameworks and supports workers to identify appropriate boundaries when working with clients, colleagues and the wider community, while remaining caring and compassionate.
Each participant will receive a take-home pack of resources including practical tools to navigate real-world situations.
Content covered includes:
- Boundary frameworks and role clarity
- Continuum of professional behaviour
- Triple C: Compassion, Caution, Connotation
- Recognising transgressions
- Handling dual relationships
- Social media and digital relationships
- Links with legislation, codes and procedures
- Understanding transference
- Real-world case studies
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Post-course contacts for help and advice.
- Certificate of attendance.