This engaging and stimulating course invites mental health workers to dive deeper into recovery-oriented practice and learn how to increase their ability to walk alongside consumers and better support individual recovery journeys.
This workshop will identify ways staff can build the type of trust that is crucial to the recovery relationship and enhance their ability to provide care that is responsive to individual circumstances and preferences.
- Establishing trust
- Holistic recovery
- Fostering hope
- Person centred care
- Strength based focus
- Further tools and resources
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.