The SFT framework offers a model of brief intervention which is strengths-based and future focused. Based on a set of conversation tools, it offers a pragmatic approach to addressing a wide range of issues and can be delivered in a clinical or community context. It is suitable for clinicians, along with other human services professionals such as youth workers, mental health workers, human resource professionals and career counsellors.
Content covered includes
- SFT assumptions
- Applications, strengths and limitations
- Establishing collaborative rapport
- The miracle question
- Exception seeking
- Coping questions
- Problem free talk
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Post-course contacts for help and advice.
- Certificate of attendance.