Many people find themselves on a board or management committee without the fundamental skills and understandings which are essential for basic legal compliance - let alone a thriving organisation!
This engaging and practical course is an essential introduction for any new or prospective board members, along with anyone wanting to brush up on the basics. This introductory day provides you with foundational knowledge and essential skills.
- What is governance?
- Rules and legislation
- Roles and responsibilities
- Using your constitution
- Decision making
- Governance vs operations
- Working together effectively
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.