Taking a strategic and structured approach, this course emphasises the building of longer-term sponsorship relationships and how to attract funds among the sea of worthy opportunities.
Participants will receive practical tools and resources which can be applied to a diverse range of situations and learn how to get the edge when pitching for support.
- Types of income stream
- Understand sponsor motivations
- Value your assets
- Brand association issues
- Strategy, risk and parameters
- Develop your offer
- Find suitable partners
- Making an approach
- Service and reporting
- Towards long term relationships
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Post-course contacts for help and advice.
- Certificate of attendance.