While important for your organisation as a whole, strategic planning skills are also useful when approaching individual projects or areas of development.
This practical and empowering one-day course will provide you with a flexible template for creating a strategic plan and the skills and resources to create something that works for you.
- The role of the strategic plan
- Vision, values, purpose, objectives
- Situational analysis
- Choosing and using effective strategies
- Writing a realistic plan
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Post-course contacts for help and advice.
- Certificate of attendance.