Most of us have ingrained thinking habits, which detract from or hinder our lives, without us even being aware of them. The good news is that thoughts can be changed.
Whether you are interested in improving your own wellbeing or acquiring a suite of activities for use with clients, this course will provide powerful insights and practical tools for modifying thought patterns, to improve your life.
- Tuning in to self-fulfilling self talk
- Thought-linked experience
- Protection of core beliefs
- Helpful and unhelpful thoughts
- Catch-Check-Change approach
- Rational challenge
- Mental filters
- The power of focus
- Reprogramming the subconscious
- Choosing new thought habits
- Top cognitive hacks!
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Post-course contacts for help and advice.
- Certificate of attendance.
Suite 9, 150 Hay Street
Click here for further details regarding parking, transport and location.
Our venue is wheelchair accessible, including toilets. However, if you have any special access needs or would like any support or adaptations to make learning easier for you, please let us know.