While some people do have natural strengths in terms of EQ, many of the key competencies can be learned and this course will help participants to identify and develop these skills for use in their professional and personal lives.
Content includes all four EQ capabilities
- Self Awareness: Measuring your current EQ, recognising emotional strengths and weaknesses, mood tracking, emotional vs wise decision making
- Self Management: Authenticity, adaptability, thought management, impulse control
- Social Awareness: Empathy, cultural awareness, recognising cues, cultural intelligence
- Social Skill: Giving and receiving constructive feedback, conflict management, influence, inclusion and acknowledgement
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.
Suite 9, 150 Hay Street
Click here for further details regarding parking, transport and location.
Our venue is wheelchair accessible, including toilets. However, if you have any special access needs or would like any support or adaptations to make learning easier for you, please let us know.