Providing essential foundation knowledge, this introductory day covers:
- Calm, confident delivery
- Creating a great impression
- Managing anxiety
- Understanding audiences
- Structuring a speech
- Flow of ideas
- Organising material
Consider booking this course in conjunction with our intermediate course to further develop your skills.
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Post-course contacts for help and advice.
- Certificate of attendance.
Suite 9, 150 Hay Street
Click here for further details regarding parking, transport and location.
Our venue is wheelchair accessible, including toilets. However, if you have any special access needs or would like any support or adaptations to make learning easier for you, please let us know.
We offer a small number of scholarships to those who would otherwise be unable to afford to attend.
Scholarship recipients pay a nominal fee of $35 toward catering and materials.