Effective professional relationships require boundaries to protect both clients and workers.
Designed for anyone working with people, especially in the health, community or education sectors, this training explores how we can create positive, effective relationships, within appropriate legal and ethical parameters.
This course looks at boundary frameworks and supports workers to identify appropriate boundaries when working with clients, colleagues and the wider community, while remaining caring and compassionate.
- Boundary frameworks and role clarity
- Continuum of professional behaviour
- Understanding transference
- Recognising transgressions
- Handling dual relationships
- Real-world case studies
- Social media and digital relationships
- Triple C - Compassion, Caution, Connotation
- Links with legislation, codes and procedures
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.
Suite 9, 150 Hay Street
Click here for further details regarding parking, transport and location.
Our venue is wheelchair accessible, including toilets. However, if you have any special access needs or would like any support or adaptations to make learning easier for you, please let us know.
We offer a small number of scholarships to those who would otherwise be unable to afford to attend.
Scholarship recipients pay a nominal fee of $35 toward catering and materials.