This insightful course is designed to help your organisation “walk a mile in your customers’ shoes” and see your organisation, services and culture from a new, client-centric perspective.
Each participant will learn to build their own unique customer journey map, which is a visual representation of the buyer/user journey and capturing each of the touchpoints. This process empowers a more strategic approach to customer service, product improvement, communication and optimising customer experiences.
- Customer mapping process
- Your unique buyer journey
- Client touchpoints
- Optimising engagement
- Areas of confusion or disengagement
- Enhancing and streamlining customer experience
- Empathy with customer needs and perspectives
- Communications and messaging
- Associated service improvements
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.
Suite 9, 150 Hay Street
Click here for further details regarding parking, transport and location.
Our venue is wheelchair accessible, including toilets. However, if you have any special access needs or would like any support or adaptations to make learning easier for you, please let us know.
We offer a small number of scholarships to those who would otherwise be unable to afford to attend.
Scholarship recipients pay a nominal fee of $35 toward catering and materials.