This practical and revealing course looks at what funding bodies are really looking for and how to maximise your chances of success.
We will explore:
- Where to find grant opportunities
- How to engage with funding bodies
- Preparing your materials
- Answering common questions
- Addressing selection criteria
- Budget guidelines
- What gives winning applicants the edge
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Post-course contacts for help and advice.
- Certificate of attendance.
Suite 9, 150 Hay Street
Click here for further details regarding parking, transport and location.
Our venue is wheelchair accessible, including toilets. However, if you have any special access needs or would like any support or adaptations to make learning easier for you, please let us know.
We offer a small number of scholarships to those who would otherwise be unable to afford to attend.
Scholarship recipients pay a nominal fee of $35 toward catering and materials.