This positive and practical workshop is designed for those who supervise and support others and looks at general understandings of mental health issues, what to look out for, how to support staff and duty of care requirements for managers.
We will explore:
- Understanding workplace mental health
- The role of language
- Dealing with disclosure
- Encouraging help-seeking
- Legal issues and obligations
- Reasonable adjustment
- Creating psychologically healthy workplaces
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Post-course contacts for help and advice.
- Certificate of attendance.
Suite 9, 150 Hay Street
Click here for further details regarding parking, transport and location.
Our venue is wheelchair accessible, including toilets. However, if you have any special access needs or would like any support or adaptations to make learning easier for you, please let us know.
We offer a small number of scholarships to those who would otherwise be unable to afford to attend.
Scholarship recipients pay a nominal fee of $35 toward catering and materials.