This practical course will provide participants with the tools and skills to better manage their time and make the most of this precious resource.
By taking a strategic and proactive approach, we provide a framework for planning time usage more effectively and shifting focus from activity to results.
While developing a time-sensitive mindset, we support participants to identify personal barriers to effective use of time and offer a suite of tools, techniques and templates to make the process easy and enjoyable.
- Personal organisation strategies
- Revaluing time as a resource
- The Eisenhower Urgent/Important Matrix
- Grouping tasks for opportunities of scale
- Dealing with procrastination
- Ditching distractions and setting limits
- Interpersonal tools for time management
- Intelligent scheduling and sequencing
- Single-tasking focus and appropriate delegation
- Under promise, over deliver
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.
Suite 9, 150 Hay Street
Click here for further details regarding parking, transport and location.
Our venue is wheelchair accessible, including toilets. However, if you have any special access needs or would like any support or adaptations to make learning easier for you, please let us know.
We offer a small number of scholarships to those who would otherwise be unable to afford to attend.
Scholarship recipients pay a nominal fee of $35 toward catering and materials.