Pragmatic, enjoyable and accessible, this course introduces a range of intentional activities to increase wellbeing and positive feelings in the context of real life.
Including a diverse suite of take-home tools and resources, this course is suitable for both:
- those interested in enhancing personal wellbeing; and
- professionals seeking to acquire tools and activities for use with clients.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding resilience
- Positive Psychology Interventions (PPIs)
- Learned optimism
- Leveraging strengths
- Planning for adversity
- Challenging negative self-talk
- Gratitude, creativity, humour
- Living mindfully
- Empathy, forgiveness, savouring
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Post-course contacts for help and advice.
- Certificate of attendance.
The Hub 1 Starling St, Hamilton Hill WA 6163
Located on Dixon Reserve, adjacent to the Wally Hagan Basketball Stadium.
The venue is wheelchair accessible including toilets, but please contact us if you have any particular needs we can assist with.
Click here for map.
We offer a small number of scholarships to those who would otherwise be unable to afford to attend.
Scholarship recipients pay a nominal fee of $35 toward catering and materials.