Drawing on decades of peer-reviewed research, this course explores what is required for human flourishing, and offers a suite of practical tools to help everyone live an optimal life.
Pragmatic, enjoyable and accessible, this course introduces a range of intentional activities to increase wellbeing and positive feelings.
This course is suitable for both:
- those interested in enhancing personal wellbeing; and
- professionals seeking tools and activities for use with clients.
- Understanding resilience
- Learned optimism
- Leveraging strengths
- Planning for adversity
- Challenging negative self-talk
- Gratitude, creativity, humour
- Living mindfully
- Empathy, forgiveness, savouring
- Positive Psychology Interventions (PPI)
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.
1 Starling St,
Located on Dixon Reserve, adjacent to the Wally Hagan Basketball Stadium.
The venue is wheelchair accessible including toilets, but please contact us if you have any particular needs we can assist with.
We offer a small number of scholarships to those who would otherwise be unable to afford to attend.
Scholarship recipients pay a nominal fee of $35 toward catering and materials.