This practical and engaging course focuses on practical skills for promoting anything, including non-tangibles such as services, events and messages.
Packed with real-world examples and useful tips, the course includes a take-home suite of tools and templates to use to implement the concepts covered.
We look at specific ways to make your organisation a provider of choice.
Content covered includes:
- The Marketing Plan
- Market analysis and research
- Creating a great brand
- The promotional mix
- Selecting promotional tactics
- Understanding design
- Social media strategy
- Evaluating your approach
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Post-course contacts for help and advice.
- Certificate of attendance.
Suite 9, 150 Hay Street
Click here for further details regarding parking, transport and location.
Our venue is wheelchair accessible, including toilets. However, if you have any special access needs or would like any support or adaptations to make learning easier for you, please let us know.
We offer a small number of scholarships to those who would otherwise be unable to afford to attend.
Scholarship recipients pay a nominal fee of $35 toward catering and materials.