Suitable for people from across diverse industries, this course explores how we can reduce our triple bottom line impact and create better workplaces while doing so.
Join us to explore all the easy and low-cost ways your organisation can become more sustainable and discover the surprising benefits of doing so.
- Measuring workplace sustainability
- Triple bottom line approaches
- Engaging colleagues and stakeholders
- Develop a Workplace Sustainability Plan
- Tools to reduce your impact in
travel, waste, power, printing and catering
- Finding the best suppliers and resources
- Communicating and showcasing your choices
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Post-course contacts for help and advice.
- Certificate of attendance.
The Hub 1 Starling St, Hamilton Hill WA 6163
Located on Dixon Reserve, adjacent to the Wally Hagan Basketball Stadium.
The venue is wheelchair accessible including toilets, but please contact us if you have any particular needs we can assist with.
Click here for map.
We offer a small number of scholarships to those who would otherwise be unable to afford to attend.
Scholarship recipients pay a nominal fee of $35 toward catering and materials.