Exploring areas such as human motivations, communication styles and personality spectrums, it will equip you to build stronger relationships and better manage challenging conversations.
We will explore practical tools and techniques to help us work effectively with others, even in the face of communication barriers, personality “clashes”, different values, high emotions or hostile attitudes.
- Positive communication strategies
- Understanding personality types
- Attention issues
- Dealing with emotions
- Contagious calm
- Psychological barriers
- Expectations, bias and assumptions
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.
Suite 9, 150 Hay Street
Click here for further details regarding parking, transport and location.
Our venue is wheelchair accessible, including toilets. However, if you have any special access needs or would like any support or adaptations to make learning easier for you, please let us know.
We offer a small number of scholarships to those who would otherwise be unable to afford to attend.
Scholarship recipients pay a nominal fee of $35 toward catering and materials.