A great memory is the cornerstone of learning and is critical to effective decision making. It also has the potential to improve relationships and help with innovation. Specialist memory techniques reap immediate productivity, efficiency and social benefits.
This fascinating course will accelerate your memory skills and reveal ways anyone can boost their cognitive function, recall and mental acuity. We will learn how to strengthen the ‘memory muscle’, making it stronger and more powerful over time.
Whether you currently believe you have a “good” or “bad” memory, this course will provide you with a range of accessible tools and techniques that anyone can use to develop a strong and useful memory
- Understand memory function
- Sensory, short-term and long-term memory
- Attention tools and proactive focus
- Encoding, transfer and storage
- Building your memory muscle
- Sensory modes of memory
- Visualisation and cognitive echo
- Effective scaffolding
- Chunking, narrative and mnemonic devices
- Reducing age related cognitive decline
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.
Suite 9, 150 Hay Street
Click here for further details regarding parking, transport and location.
Our venue is wheelchair accessible, including toilets. However, if you have any special access needs or would like any support or adaptations to make learning easier for you, please let us know.
We offer a small number of scholarships to those who would otherwise be unable to afford to attend.
Scholarship recipients pay a nominal fee of $35 toward catering and materials.