This insightful course explores the nature of dissociative illnesses and provides a stigma-free overview of causes, symptoms and treatments.
Covering a range of diagnoses, the course takes a compassionate and recovery-focused approach to identifying, managing and responding to dissociative experiences and related symptoms, and how professionals and others can best
- Symptoms and types
- Common causes
- Emotional and behavioural effects
- Links to other conditions
- Treatments available
- Providing practical and emotional support
- Developing self-awareness and management
- Community resources and support
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Post-course contacts for help and advice.
- Certificate of attendance.
Suite 9, 150 Hay Street
Click here for further details regarding parking, transport and location.
Our venue is wheelchair accessible, including toilets. However, if you have any special access needs or would like any support or adaptations to make learning easier for you, please let us know.
We offer a small number of scholarships to those who would otherwise be unable to afford to attend.
Scholarship recipients pay a nominal fee of $35 toward catering and materials.