Including a diverse suite of take-home resources, this course is designed to help participants reset their wellbeing and build a positive future.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding transition
- The mental health spectrum
- Focusing on the controllable
- Positive Psychology Interventions
- Planning for uncertainty
- Living in the present
- Challenging thought patterns
- Tools for resilience
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Post-course contacts for help and advice.
- Certificate of attendance.
Suite 9, 150 Hay Street
Click here for further details regarding parking, transport and location.
Our venue is wheelchair accessible, including toilets. However, if you have any special access needs or would like any support or adaptations to make learning easier for you, please let us know.
We offer a small number of scholarships to those who would otherwise be unable to afford to attend.
Scholarship recipients pay a nominal fee of $35 toward catering and materials.