Any community organisation knows that reliable funding is the cornerstone to being able to deliver its services and achieve its objectives. So why do some community organisations write grant applications so successfully and others continually struggle?
This practical and revealing course examines what funding bodies are really looking for and how to maximise your chances of writing a successful grant application.
- Where to find grant opportunities
- How to engage with funding bodies
- Preparing your materials
- Answering common questions
- Addressing selection criteria
- Budget guidelines
- What gives winning applicants the edge
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.
1 Starling St,
Located on Dixon Reserve, adjacent to the Wally Hagan Basketball Stadium.
The venue is wheelchair accessible including toilets, but please contact us if you have any particular needs we can assist with.
We offer a small number of scholarships to those who would otherwise be unable to afford to attend.
Scholarship recipients pay a nominal fee of $35 toward catering and materials.
Standard | $285
Corporate and Government
Non-Profit/ Individuals | $185
Staff of non-profit organisations, micro-businesses with less than 5 staff and self-funded waged individuals
Concession | $125
Concession Card Holders paying as individuals
Registrations powered by
Know anyone else who might benefit from this course?
Then please share it to your social media channels...