This engaging workshop looks at how we can better manage and retain our valuable volunteers and provides a suite of tools and resources to support supervisors to do a great job.
Course content includes:
- Understand why people volunteer
- Structure a great volunteer program
- Types of volunteering
- Volunteer policy
- Better job descriptions
- Selection and job-matching
- Preparing and inducting volunteers
- OHS and legal issues with volunteers
- Managing performance
- Thanks, recognition and retention
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.
Suite 9, 150 Hay Street
Click here for further details regarding parking, transport and location.
Our venue is wheelchair accessible, including toilets. However, if you have any special access needs or would like any support or adaptations to make learning easier for you, please let us know.
We offer a small number of scholarships to those who would otherwise be unable to afford to attend.
Scholarship recipients pay a nominal fee of $35 toward catering and materials.
Standard | $285
Corporate and Government
Non-Profit/ Individuals | $185
Staff of non-profit organisations, micro-businesses with less than 5 staff and self-funded waged individuals
Concession | $125
Concession Card Holders paying as individuals
Registrations powered by
Know anyone else who might benefit from this course?
Then please share it to your social media channels...