This workshop is designed to help staff refine and develop their skills in service planning and create more effective and personalised documents to serve as a “roadmap” for the individual’s personal journey towards wellbeing.
Content covered includes
- The role of client plans
- Collaborating with clients
- Developing goals and strategies
- Tools and Templates to mix and match
- Planning from a person centred, strength-based approach
- Characteristics of effective plans
- Creative approaches to bring plans to life
- Flexible formats to suit individual needs
- Reviewing and evaluating plans
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.
Suite 9, 150 Hay Street
Click here for further details regarding parking, transport and location.
Our venue is wheelchair accessible, including toilets. However, if you have any special access needs or would like any support or adaptations to make learning easier for you, please let us know.
We offer a small number of scholarships to those who would otherwise be unable to afford to attend.
Scholarship recipients pay a nominal fee of $35 toward catering and materials.
Standard | $285
Corporate and Government
Non-Profit/ Individuals | $185
Staff of non-profit organisations, micro-businesses with less than 5 staff and self-funded waged individuals
Concession | $125
Concession Card Holders paying as individuals
Registrations powered by
Know anyone else who might benefit from this course?
Then please share it to your social media channels...