This course is designed for anyone who deals with clients or stakeholders via telephone, internet or other technologies and would like to develop specialist skills for this unique environment. We will look at specific communication tools for communicating with diverse clients in a warm and non-judgemental manner.
- Building rapport and establishing alliance
- Telephone communication strategies
- Maintaining engagement remotely
- Identifying vulnerabilities
- Verbal and vocal cues
- Listening skills
- Calming anxiety
- Dealing with crisis remotely
- Responding to wellbeing issues
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.
Suite 9, 150 Hay Street
Click here for further details regarding parking, transport and location.
Our venue is wheelchair accessible, including toilets. However, if you have any special access needs or would like any support or adaptations to make learning easier for you, please let us know.
We offer a small number of scholarships to those who would otherwise be unable to afford to attend.
Scholarship recipients pay a nominal fee of $35 toward catering and materials.
Standard | $285
Corporate and Government
Non-Profit/ Individuals | $185
Staff of non-profit organisations, micro-businesses with less than 5 staff and self-funded waged individuals
Concession | $125
Concession Card Holders paying as individuals
Registrations powered by
Know anyone else who might benefit from this course?
Then please share it to your social media channels...