This insightful course unpacks cultural diversity and explores practical ways we can be more inclusive, responsive and appropriate when working with clients or colleagues from cultures other than our own.
Providing a non-judgemental learning space, this course offers everyone the opportunity to explore cultural differences and similarities and assist participants to discover new perspectives, while sharing their own.
The program explores the many facets of workplace diversity and shifts the inclusion paradigm from something we do to accommodate minorities, to something we do so everyone feels welcome and included.
- Understanding cultural diversity
- Tools for collective wellbeing
- Identity, stereotypes and stigma
- Adaptive tools for inclusion
- The power of inclusive language
- Becoming visibly, proactively inclusive
- Unconscious bias and systemic discrimination
- Benefitting from unique strengths and individual difference
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.
1 Starling St,
Located on Dixon Reserve, adjacent to the Wally Hagan Basketball Stadium.
The venue is wheelchair accessible including toilets, but please contact us if you have any particular needs we can assist with.
We offer a small number of scholarships to those who would otherwise be unable to afford to attend.
Scholarship recipients pay a nominal fee of $35 toward catering and materials.
Standard | $285
Corporate and Government
Non-Profit/ Individuals | $185
Staff of non-profit organisations, micro-businesses with less than 5 staff and self-funded waged individuals
Concession | $125
Concession Card Holders paying as individuals
Registrations powered by