While important for your organisation as a whole, strategic planning skills are also useful when approaching individual projects or areas of development.
This practical and empowering one-day course will provide you with a flexible template for creating a strategic plan and the skills and resources to create something that works for you.
- The role of the strategic plan
- Vision, values, purpose, objectives
- Situational analysis
- Choosing and using effective strategies
- Writing a realistic plan
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.
Suite 9, 150 Hay Street
Click here for further details regarding parking, transport and location.
Our venue is wheelchair accessible, including toilets. However, if you have any special access needs or would like any support or adaptations to make learning easier for you, please let us know.
We offer a small number of scholarships to those who would otherwise be unable to afford to attend.
Scholarship recipients pay a nominal fee of $35 toward catering and materials.
Standard | $285
Corporate and Government
Non-Profit/ Individuals | $185
Staff of non-profit organisations, micro-businesses with less than 5 staff and self-funded waged individuals
Concession | $125
Concession Card Holders paying as individuals
Registrations powered by