This practical course looks at boundary frameworks and supports workers to identify appropriate boundaries when working with clients, colleagues and the wider community, while remaining caring and compassionate.
Each participant will receive a take-home pack of resources including practical tools to navigate real-world situations.
Content covered includes:
- Boundary frameworks and role clarity
- Continuum of professional behaviour
- Triple C: Compassion, Caution, Connotation
- Recognising transgressions
- Handling dual relationships
- Social media and digital relationships
- Links with legislation, codes and procedures
- Understanding transference
- Real-world case studies
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.
Suite 9, 150 Hay Street
Click here for further details regarding parking, transport and location.
Our venue is wheelchair accessible, including toilets. However, if you have any special access needs or would like any support or adaptations to make learning easier for you, please let us know.
We offer a small number of scholarships to those who would otherwise be unable to afford to attend.
Scholarship recipients pay a nominal fee of $35 toward catering and materials.
Standard | $285
Corporate and Government
Non-Profit/ Individuals | $185
Staff of non-profit organisations, micro-businesses with less than 5 staff and self-funded waged individuals
Concession | $125
Concession Card Holders paying as individuals
Registrations powered by