Drawing on the science of stress and evidence-based anxiety management, this course will strengthen your understanding of the experience of stress and provide practical strategies for dealing with and managing worry, stress and anxiety.
- Causes and risk factors
- Science of stress
- Types of anxiety
- Signs and symptoms
- Tools and treatments available
- Management and recovery
- Better thought management
- How to provide support to others
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.
1 Starling St,
Located on Dixon Reserve, adjacent to the Wally Hagan Basketball Stadium.
The venue is wheelchair accessible including toilets, but please contact us if you have any particular needs we can assist with.
We offer a small number of scholarships to those who would otherwise be unable to afford to attend.
Scholarship recipients pay a nominal fee of $35 toward catering and materials.
Standard | $285
Corporate and Government
Non-Profit/ Individuals | $185
Staff of non-profit organisations, micro-businesses with less than 5 staff and self-funded waged individuals
Concession | $125
Concession Card Holders paying as individuals
Registrations powered by