As an Event Manager, you control the environmental ‘footprint’ of your event. This is important because your positive or negative impact is multiplied by the numbers attending.
Events can do significant social and environmental damage, or they can have a powerful positive impact.
Join us to explore all the easy and low-cost ways your event can become more sustainable and discover the surprising benefits of doing so.
- Measuring event sustainability
- Choosing a sustainable venue
- Tools to reduce your impact in travel, waste, power, printing and catering
- Finding the best suppliers and resources
- Communicating and showcasing your choices
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.
Suite 9, 150 Hay Street
Click here for further details regarding parking, transport and location.
Our venue is wheelchair accessible, including toilets. However, if you have any special access needs or would like any support or adaptations to make learning easier for you, please let us know.
We offer a small number of scholarships to those who would otherwise be unable to afford to attend.
Scholarship recipients pay a nominal fee of $35 toward catering and materials.
Standard | $285
Corporate and Government
Non-Profit/ Individuals | $185
Staff of non-profit organisations, micro-businesses with less than 5 staff and self-funded waged individuals
Concession | $125
Concession Card Holders paying as individuals
Registrations powered by
Know anyone else who might benefit from this course?
Then please share it to your social media channels...