This important workshop is designed for first responders; health, emergency and community workers along with those providing personal support. It may also be useful to those who have observed a serious incident or support someone who did.
Content covered includes:
- The nature of vicarious trauma
- Recognising symptoms
- Links with PTSD
- Impact of multiple / ongoing exposures
- Self-care for professionals
- Mitigation and resilience strategies
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.
1 Starling St,
Located on Dixon Reserve, adjacent to the Wally Hagan Basketball Stadium.
The venue is wheelchair accessible including toilets, but please contact us if you have any particular needs we can assist with.
We offer a small number of scholarships to those who would otherwise be unable to afford to attend.
Scholarship recipients pay a nominal fee of $35 toward catering and materials.
Standard | $285
Corporate and Government
Non-Profit/ Individuals | $185
Staff of non-profit organisations, micro-businesses with less than 5 staff and self-funded waged individuals
Concession | $125
Concession Card Holders paying as individuals
Registrations powered by