This course looks at what it takes to be a great workplace coach and provide others with the type of timely support and feedback that can fuel incremental improvement.
Taking a structured and strengths-based approach to coaching, this course will help participants build strong coaching relationships and learn a suite of skills and tools for bringing out the best in others.
- Building positive relationships
- Strengths-based people management
- Guiding decision making
- Direct, timely communication
- Outcomes-oriented coaching
- Normalising statements
- Clarifying tools
- Solution focused responses
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.
Suite 9, 150 Hay Street
Click here for further details regarding parking, transport and location.
Our venue is wheelchair accessible, including toilets. However, if you have any special access needs or would like any support or adaptations to make learning easier for you, please let us know.
We offer a small number of scholarships to those who would otherwise be unable to afford to attend.
Scholarship recipients pay a nominal fee of $35 toward catering and materials.
Standard | $285
Corporate and Government
Non-Profit/ Individuals | $185
Staff of non-profit organisations, micro-businesses with less than 5 staff and self-funded waged individuals
Concession | $125
Concession Card Holders paying as individuals
Registrations powered by