Risk management is the process of identifying and assessing the specific risks which affect your situation and developing a plan to minimise:
- the probability of them occurring …
- … and the impact if they do!
This accessible workshop is the perfect starting point for anyone wanting to embark on this essential process. You will learn the basic building blocks (and receive free templates!) for creating an organisational Risk Management Plan OR a special purpose plan for an event or project.
- Benefits of risk management
- Developing a Risk Management Plan
- Identifying and assessing various types of risks
- How to mitigate and treat common risks
- Legislative requirements and compliance
- Understanding duty of care
- Support and resources available
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.
Suite 9, 150 Hay Street
Click here for further details regarding parking, transport and location.
Our venue is wheelchair accessible, including toilets. However, if you have any special access needs or would like any support or adaptations to make learning easier for you, please let us know.
We offer a small number of scholarships to those who would otherwise be unable to afford to attend.
Scholarship recipients pay a nominal fee of $35 toward catering and materials.
Standard | $285
Corporate and Government
Non-Profit/ Individuals | $185
Staff of non-profit organisations, micro-businesses with less than 5 staff and self-funded waged individuals
Concession | $125
Concession Card Holders paying as individuals
Registrations powered by
Know anyone else who might benefit from this course?
Then please share it to your social media channels...