Tailored for the needs of new and potential workplace managers, this course introduces the fundamental concepts and skills involved in leading a team and providing others with supervision and support.
Designed to inspire outcomes-oriented leaders of integrity, ambition and compassion, this course balances the crucial people skills of leadership with the practicalities of getting the job done.
We explore what it takes to lead others by example and get the best from a team of people while forging team synergy and a positive work environment.
- Developing leadership traits
- Strengths-based people management
- Coaching and guiding others
- Direct, timely communication
- Preparing practically and emotionally
- Building positive relationships
- Inspiring and motivating others
- Outcomes-oriented leadership
- Strategies for effective outcomes
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home reference package and free online resources.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.
Suite 9, 150 Hay Street
Click here for further details regarding parking, transport and location.
Our venue is wheelchair accessible, including toilets. However, if you have any special access needs or would like any support or adaptations to make learning easier for you, please let us know.
We offer a small number of scholarships to those who would otherwise be unable to afford to attend.
Scholarship recipients pay a nominal fee of $35 toward catering and materials.
Standard | $285
Corporate and Government
Non-Profit/ Individuals | $185
Staff of non-profit organisations, micro-businesses with less than 5 staff and self-funded waged individuals
Concession | $125
Concession Card Holders paying as individuals
Registrations powered by
Know anyone else who might benefit from this course?
Then please share it to your social media channels...